Web Based Resources/Centers
- Service User Research Enterprise (SURE), Institute of Psychiatry, London
- PCORI Stakeholder Engagement in Health Research Literature Explorer
- UCSF Community Based Participatory Research Toolbox
- UK INVOLVE Guidance on Co-Producing a Research Project
- McPin Foundation (UK) 'Talking Points Papers' on User/Carer Involvement in Research
Select Articles & Papers with Full Text
- Beresford, P. (2013). From ‘other’ to involved: user involvement in research: an emerging paradigm. Nordic Social Work Research, 3(2), 139-148.
- Callard, F., Rose, D., & Wykes, T. (2012). Close to the bench as well as at the bedside: involving service users in all phases
of translational research. Health Expectations, 15(4), 389-400.
- Callard, F., & Rose, D. (2012). The mental health strategy for Europe: Why service user leadership in research is indispensable. Journal of Mental Health, 21(3), 219-226.
- Kara, H. (2016). The value of carers in mental health research. Journal of Public Mental Health, 15(2), 83-92.
- Hughes, M., & Duffy, C. (2018). Public involvement in health and social sciences research: A concept analysis. Health Expectations, 21(6), 1183-1190.